We hereby inform you about the processing of your personal data by us and the claims and rights to which you are entitled under the data protection regulations.
1. name and contact details of the data controller
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Phone: +49 (0)6227 86060
Fax: +49(0)6227 860616
2. collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.quarz-elektro.de, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- name and URL of the file accessed,
- website from which the access was made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection set-up of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluating system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. The IP addresses are only made available to us in pseudonymised form. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) Contacting us
When you contact us (e.g. by e-mail), personal data is collected. As a matter of principle, only the data that you voluntarily provide to us is collected. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent and in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR to protect our legitimate interest in answering your enquiry. If your contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after your enquiry has been processed. This is the case if the circumstances indicate that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no legal obligations to retain data.
3. transfer of data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to disclose your data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
The data passed on may only be used by the third party for the purposes stated.
No cookies are used.
5. data subject rights
You have the right:
- In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Article 17 to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our place of incorporation for this purpose.
6. right of objection
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was updated in May
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.quarz-elektro.de/Datenschutz.php